Version 4.1.7 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 28 January 2021.
- You can now add a custom message to display when Grid Listing or List Listing widgets are empty, using the "Empty listing message" field. This field appears under "Layout options" in the editing area of these widgets (see screenshots below):
- There was a bug sometimes preventing people from using the 'Request site owner change' form—this has been fixed. This form can be accessed from Site Settings > Site Details > Change site owner or from the [prefix].web.ox.ac.uk/user page on any Mosaic site
- Author information is now correctly displayed on the full listing of the Publications Listing widget
- The option to set a menu link as a 'Category header' (a menu item which doesn't have a link—acts as an entry point to a subset of menu links) is now available when configuring any menu link, regardless of menu styles available to the site
- The display of slide indicators on Slideshows and Carousels has been made more consistent
- We have made improvements to the way publications are synced from Symplectic for the Publications Listing widget
- Some Drupal modules have been updated